We Love catering special events! please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you as soon as possible!
In the meantime, check out our catering menu and FAQs at the bottom of this page.
1. DOES THE WILD OLIVE PROVIDE FULL SERVICE CATERING?
Yes. We can provide all levels of service from pick up to drop off to full service. We are happy to work within your budget. For parties of 50 or more and weddings of any size, we require full service to ensure proper service for your event.
2. DO WE HAVE TO ORDER OFF OF THE REGULAR MENU OR DO YOU OFFER A WIDER SELECTION FOR CATERING?
We can offer just about anything for catering. Please let us know what you have in mind and Susan can come up with a menu for you.
3. DOES THE WILD OLIVE COORDINATE RENTALS?
Yes. We can make sure that you have everything you need for your event. If you would like to provide your own rentals, we will need to work together to make sure that you have everything you need. You will be responsible for breakage and lost items.
4. WE WOULD LIKE TO PROVIDE OUR OWN ALCOHOL. CAN YOU SERVE IT FOR US?
We are happy to serve alcohol that you provide. We can work together to estimate quantities. We will be happy to provide glassware and other necessary items for service.
5. WE ARE ON A TIGHT BUDGET. HOW CAN WE SAVE MONEY AND STILL HAVE A NICE EVENT?
We can easily work together to fit into your budget. The most drastic way to reduce costs is to reduce your guest count. After that, there are many creative ways (i.e., menu selections) that can help you stay within budget.
6. HOW FAR WILL YOU TRAVEL FOR CATERING?
We like to stay close to the Crestview area, but will travel to any location that is reasonable. There may be additional transportation costs for extensive (over 30 miles), but we will whatever we can to accommodate you and your guests.
7. WHAT HAPPENS TO THE LEFTOVER FOOD?
We will box up any of the provided food for you to take home. Food that has not been prepped or used will be taken back to the restaurant. If you do not want the leftovers, they will be donated.
8. I WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT MY EVENT AND GET A QUOTE BEFORE I MAKE A DECISION. DOES THIS COST MONEY?
No. Quotes and initial consultations are free. Please call Susan at 850.682.4455 or on her cell at 850.758.0542